Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FAIL @ the bren

Alright, 

The last video I posted was a threat to Nikki because we decided to hold a hula hoop war and see who could hula hoop the longest. BUT i lost against Nikki. FML. I stopped paying attention after like 3 mins and stopped hula hooping because I started paying to another person's convo. DAMN me and my inability to multitask. Well Nikki is making me post the video. -_- So here it is. 



rematch.

7 comments:

  1. i know i can go longer than you too your a bigg ol' noob
    your shits weak

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't realize you had a blog. I also didn't realize it at the time, but i actually watched that whole vid. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hi chris! i just saw this comment you left me. FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How often do you check this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm, pretty often when I get comments, but I hardly go on this to begin with, seeing as I havent updated in a while. I briefly mentioned I tried to keep a blog.&I can't believe you found it. or that you were actually listening even though I was talking to a big group of people. Fancy seeing your comments here.

    ReplyDelete